Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete insert[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete insert
- From: Phil Hodge <phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:29:48 -0400
Is anyone aware of an insert that can be cast in concrete that will withstand a working load of 16 kips? The insert needs to be flush when not in use, and threaded is the preferred method of attachment, although hooked by some means can be considered. The beam it will be in is on grade, and may be wet occassionally, so corrosion needs to be prevented. Phil Hodge phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete in wall, what for?
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete insert
- Previous by thread: Re: SEAOC Blue Book C805.3 Lateral Force Distribution
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete insert