AISC Database Posting

John -

Before I send these on, let me ask Dennis and Shafat if its OK.  I bought the
AISC database from AISC many years ago and it came with a utility to convert
the database into a Lotus Spreadsheet file (actually 2 files).  I have the
Lotus files on my current computer.  Is it OK for me to post them up here for
others to use - at their own risk, of course, or am I violating some software
laws?

Thanks for your input.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.

In a message dated 8/17/99 6:39:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,