Re: AISC Section Database

You might check the Autocad freeware and user group sites. I have found AISC
databases which were done by individuals and loaded on the sites to be used
by others who were creating Lisp programs. I was able to easily convert the
databases to most formal database formats including Comma Separated Values.
Unfortunately, I have not saved these for some time and don't have them to
spare since I have subsequently started to use commercial software. I would
still assume that the files are floating on the Internet still.

Dennis Wish PE

In a message dated 8/17/99 3:36:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,