Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 1997 UBC - OMFs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 1997 UBC - OMFs
- From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 02:22:38 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/99 10:37:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com writes: << This only applies to OMRF's with "flexible diaphragms" as per LA City. >> I guess this is not going to work anymore, because in most cases you will end up with a "Rigid Diaphragm" ....:-(( Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1997 UBC - OMFs
- Next by Subject: 1997 UBC 1630.1.1
- Previous by thread: Re: 1997 UBC - OMFs
- Next by thread: Glulam Beam Collapse Task Force in Sacto