Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AISC Database[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: AISC Database
- From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 02:55:06 EDT
A further note on this AISC issue. It seems that the Database I bought many years ago is still available at www.aisc.org for $60.00 and can be bought online, as I just checked the website. Its still in ASCII format with a BASIC routine to convert it to a spreadsheet. This definitely beats scanning and typing. Beware, though, that the database contains lots and lots of values for each section. We edited out the ones we didn't want in a particular application (i.e. "k", etc. for simple beam design and so forth), but kept the original file intact. It was very flexible. Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: airplane impact loads
- Next by Subject: AISC Database Posting
- Previous by thread: Re: AISC Database Posting
- Next by thread: RE: AISC structural Database