RE: AISC structural Database

I am using Autodesk Softdesk 8 AEC detailer & Plans & Elevations  with AutoCadd 14. Not only dose it have AISC details it also has welding,concrete,& wood.
I have been using these programs for about 10 years when they were AutoPE & AutoCad 6.
These programs have all the AISC members & code that are in the steel manual as well as the ACI details & code standers.
If you want the latest AutoDesk has ArchitectDesktop 2 out now with the AEC menus in it with AutoCad 2000.
Joseph Green
Hershell Gill Consulting Eng. Inc

In a message dated 8/17/99 3:36:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,