Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????

Dennis:

I totally agree with you. However, City of Los Angeles, has had his own
Building Code for ever and they did what ever they thought was right.

The information I had received from Mr. Dang at The City, was not his opinion
or his interpretation of the code. It was City of Los Angeles Policy. At
least, this was what I was told. There is a big difference between someone's
interoperation of the code and the City Policy.

Anyway, I have a feeling that all of us will be dragged into court and behind
bars if the "Code Writers" don't get their act together.

F S Rahbar, S.E.