Re: AISC structural Database

The article on transferring the database is in the March 1999 issue (you
can find it at Modern Steel Construction's website at www.modernsteel.com).

Scott Melnick
Editor, Modern Steel Construction

(P.S. - If any U.S.-based engineer would like a FREE subscription to Modern
Steel Construction, please email me your name, company, address, phone,
fax, email and day and month of birth [we don't need the year].)