Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Loose a file - Go Back in time and retrieve it[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Loose a file - Go Back in time and retrieve it
- From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:46:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/99 12:20:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net writes: << Why didn't they just say "FAT32" and be done with it? >> Probably because you don't need to run a FAT32 Drive under Windows 95 or 98. Although I am set up for FAT32 I don't see any restrictions for those who choose to leave their drives in FAT16.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Loose a file - Go Back in time and retrieve it
- Next by Subject: Los Angeles ASCE Forensic Engineering meeting
- Previous by thread: RE: Loose a file - Go Back in time and retrieve it
- Next by thread: Re: Mathcad and or Excel (Mathcad 8 Question)