RE: Spreadsheet Title Blocks

Well, my way is really backwards. I leave sufficient (blank) room in all my
applications at the top and bottom for a header and footer. I have a calc
sheet designed in MS Word. Instead of wresting trying to make all my
applications look the same, I just run the calculations through the printer
twice. This (now) even works with Enercalc since there is a setting where I
can turn off its header and footer.

Works for me.

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA

P.S., before you ask, yes, have to put the page numbers in manually, darn
it.