From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 8:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Spreadsheet Title Blocks

This one may be a bit off the wall, but I really can't stand my
spreadsheet
title block. I am interested in seeing what others have done in both
Excel
and Mathcad to give me a few ideas as to how to redesign my title and
sheet
information.

Now, don't laugh, I strongly believe that the presentation is almost as
important as the work itself. If anyone is interested in sharing their
titleblock information (not logo's but simply the most important
information
provided on each sheet) I would be happy to take a look. Email to me at
seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Dennis