Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I am?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I am?
- From: DRPFLY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:47:29 EDT
Hey Dennis-- I got a plan check back from P.D. using the 1997 Code. This was for 2- plan production homes approx. 2800 SF. Three corrections: add note regarding special inspector for welding, etc. (no steel on this project anyway), sign plans, add note regarding templating AB's, HD's, and column bases before pouring foundation. Pretty mild I'd say. Which leads me to believe the City is shifting all responsibility for proper engineering to the discretion of the design engineer. So why are they charging a plan check fee? Denise
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.
- Next by Subject: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????
- Previous by thread: Re: Oxygen Gas Tank Foundations
- Next by thread: 1999 SEAOC Convention in Santa Barbara