Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1999 SEAOC Convention in Santa Barbara[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "ListServer SEAint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1999 SEAOC Convention in Santa Barbara
- From: "Williston L. Warren, IV - S.E." <billw4(--nospam--at)sesol.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:18:31 -0700
This is the annual SEAOC Convention, being held in Santa Barbara, California, September 30th through October 3rd. The hotel is across Cabrillo Street from the beach. See www.seaint.org website for information on the two tracks of technical sessions, social functions and organized tours.
As of 11am pdt 8/19 there are 76 Attendees and 48 Companions are registered for the 1999 SEAOC Convention. The Lotusland Tour has 22 registered , the Coastal Sailing Tour has 18 registered , the Historical Tour has 36 registered , Wine Tasting Tour has 28 registered .
The early/late date for registration is August 28th and the last day the Hotel is holding rooms is also August 28th. If you are planning on going, make the hotel reservations now since the hotel is over 1/3 full. See www.seaint.org website for information on the CONVENTION. The website has information about the Hotel, the Fess Parker's DoubleTree Resort, a link to the hotel's webpage
Williston "Bill" L. Warren, IV - S.E.
1999 SEAOC Convention Registation
- Prev by Subject: RE: 1997 UBC Section 1634 - Non-building Structures question
- Next by Subject: 1999 SEAOC convention last day for early registration fee, save $50.00
- Previous by thread: Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I am?
- Next by thread: Engineer needed in Canada - B.C. area