Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Oxygen Gas Tank Foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Oxygen Gas Tank Foundations
- From: "c2" <jimmycccccc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:04:27 -0500
<< Does anybody know if this is a standard market item . . . . . >>
Any good fabricator or welding shop can made this type of anchor sleeve. It allows for misalignment of bolts. The cavity is usually filled with high strength grout. The same effect can be achieved by using a styrafoam <sp> sleeve. The sleeve is dissolved with ordinary gasoline and the resulting cavity is poured with grout.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Oxygen Gas Tank Foundations
- Next by Subject: Parking Garage
- Previous by thread: RE: Oxygen Gas Tank Foundations
- Next by thread: Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I am?