Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Masonry design seminar?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Masonry design seminar?
- From: NDZ28(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:53:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/19/99 9:35:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, mporter(--nospam--at)iastate.edu writes: << Yes, there are two series of seminars or short courses of interest: - First, an ACI/TMS seminar on "The New 1999 Masonry Code" is being conducted in several cities around the country. This seminar covers the significant changes to the "The Building Code Requirements and Commentary for Masonry Structures (ACI 530-99/ASCE 5-99/TMS 402-99)" >> Any chance of offering these seminars on the west coast? (Southern or Northern California); especially the second seminar. I'm sure you could expect a large turnout. Andy
- Prev by Subject: Re: Masonry design seminar?
- Next by Subject: Re: Masonry Expansion Joints
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry design seminar?
- Next by thread: light gage framing supporting precast planks