Moment Frame Algorithms??

I need to analyze a single bay moment frame. This problem is soooo simple
and straightforward, I do not want to build a model in STAAD (or whatever)
just to do this. I should be able to (if I had the algorithms) to create a
spreadsheet and enter loads and the geometry such as height of frame, width
of frame, Ic and Ib.

Does anyone know of a GOOD source of such algorithms? Don't tell me Roark
because it leaves out a LOT (still have to do development - it only solves
for the unknowns) or Kleinlogel (out of print and I wasn't smart enough to
snag my mentor's before he retired).

TIA,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS