Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??
- From: "David Hall" <Dahl(--nospam--at)deainc.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:36:39 -0700
Look for a book called Rigid Fame Formulas By Kleinlogel. I has 114 rigid shapes with 1578 load situations. It was orginally published in German in 1913 and translated to English in 1952. He aslo has a book entitled multa bay frames. You can find this at used technical book stores but hurry. Those of us who have it are not willing to part with it. Life did exist before computers :) David A. Hall, S.E., P.E. Senior Structural Engineer David Evans and Associates, Inc. 2828 SW Corbett Ave Portland, OR 97201 503-499-0280 Fax 503-223-2701 E-Mail dahl(--nospam--at)deainc.com
- Prev by Subject: Moment Frame Algorithms??
- Next by Subject: Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??
- Previous by thread: Re: Lateral Bracing Steel Studs
- Next by thread: Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??