Structural fee for planetarium

We're designing a planetarium/classroom building for a college.  What sort of
fee would one expect for the structural design?  Some statistics:

58,000 sf of combined classroom floor space and a planetarium
61' domed roof at the planetarium, using tension and compression rings and
struts
Two story construction for the adjoining classrooms
Estimated total construction cost:  $8,500,000 to $10,000,000
Estimated structural construction cost:  $1,200,000
Minimal construction services

This isn't very detailed information.  I'm just trying to see what others have
experienced in general with similar projects.  Thanks in advance!
John Dewar
ext. 7431