Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lateral Bracing Steel Studs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Lateral Bracing Steel Studs
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:47:48 EDT
Lateral bracing should be installed before the wall sheathing, especially at two story construction where the second floor is loaded with materials before the sheathing goes on the first floor bearing studs.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Lateral Bracing Steel Studs
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Letter from American Engineering Alliance
- Previous by thread: Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??
- Next by thread: Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??