RE: Structural fee for planetarium

Title: RE: Structural fee for planetarium

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Rollo [mailto:rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 5:05 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Structural fee for planetarium

our typical [fee] is 1/8th  of the architectural fee or 1% or the struct cost.

usually these are about the same unless our architect is getting cheated on his fee . . . we are usually expected to do the cost estimating as well for this amount

Robert:

Tell me it ain't so!  Surely, this has to be a typo.  Even in West Texas, engineers don't work this cheap.  Don't you really mean "1% of the total construction cost"?

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Relatively Expensive in Dallas