Re: Structural fee for planetarium

What's this "would as a maximum, 1.25% of total construction costs"?  If
he can get more 1.5%, 2% more power to him, and I hope he can.
Personally, I think that old 1% idea is way outdated for the complexity
of projects these days, the codes we're working under, and the atmosphere
of lawsuit legalities.  My idea any more is that 1.25% should be more of
a minimum!

Joseph R. Grill, P.E.