Re: Spreadsheet Title Blocks

In MathCad I simply set up the front sheet with all of the pertinent
information that is required for the owner, the designer/architect, the
contractor, the building official(s), and myself. This can be done any way
you want it, complete with a company logo, if you desire.

All of the other sheets I use the header and footer available in MathCad. On
these following sheets I place my name and project number in the upper left
and right hand corners. And I place the "project file".mcd, the page number
of the total number of sheets and the date the calcs are printed (automatic)
in the lower left, lower center and lower right.

No fuss, no muss. Once you set up a template you simply fill in the pertinent
information and everything else is pretty automatic. (Don't forget to put the
correct project number on the right hand header).

If I reference any additional attachments, such as Risa or Enercalc I
sequentially number them as attachments, starting from page no. 1, etc. of
each set of attachments.

John Ott