RE: Simple Y2K fix

I recently read about this in a computer forum - it is not considered to be
a Y2K fix because this only affects the way dates are displayed.  It does
not affect the way dates are handled internally in the computer.  I do
recommend making this change if only to avoid confusion with date displays,
but don't expect it to cure inherent Y2K problems.