From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com <Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thursday, August 19, 1999 12:08 PM
Subject: Engineer needed in Canada - B.C. area

I have a client / friend from Los Angeles who owns a home in Kaslo about 200
miles north of the Spokane Airport and near Nelson in Canada. He wants to
remove a barn and replace it with a guest house at this adjacent to his
vacation home on the lake.

I want to recommend an engineer or two to him who are close to this area and
can accomodate him. Please email me privately at seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com if you
are interested.

Thanks
Dennis Wish PE

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org