Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo

From: "Jeff Smith" <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com> AT fdinet on 08/23/99 02:20 PM EDT

To:   <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> AT fdinet@ccMTA-fdlncta10
cc:    (bcc: Rick Drake/AV/FD/FluorCorp)

Subject:  Near-Source Zones Map (ICBO)

I have a few questions regarding the maps to be used with the 1997 UBC.

For some reason my copy does not have a page xviii which is the Index Map. Am I
missing something or are they all blank?

Just curious...the first page says Published by ICBO 1988, Second page says
Published 1998?