RE: source for design of single angles in bending??

Latest that I am aware of is "Specification for LRFD of Single-Angle
Members", December of 1993, by AISC.
A copy of the document is included in the LRFD, 2nd Edition, Vol 1 Manual,
under Part 6 (specifications).

John Connor
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Kansas City, MO