Fw: PE Review Materials

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 9:10 AM
Subject: PE Review Materials

I will be taking the Principles and Practice Exam this October, and I am wondering if there are any
really good review materials that any of you would recommend. I tried to sign up for a refresher class, but due to
lack of enrollment, it was canceled.

Thanks,
Jen Dressler
Triad Engineering
Milwaukee, WI

P.S. I will be taking the Structural I Portion of the exam, which basically has 4 written questions in the morning and 4 multiple choice questions in the afternoon.
Thanks again.