Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: PE Review Materials[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fw: PE Review Materials
- From: "Jennifer Dressler" <jennifer.dressler(--nospam--at)triadengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:03:45 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Jennifer Dressler
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 9:10 AM
Subject: PE Review Materials
I will be taking the Principles and Practice Exam this October, and I am wondering if there are any
really good review materials that any of you would recommend. I tried to sign up for a refresher class, but due to
lack of enrollment, it was canceled.
P.S. I will be taking the Structural I Portion of the exam, which basically has 4 written questions in the morning and 4 multiple choice questions in the afternoon.
- Prev by Subject: RE: PE Review Materials
- Next by Subject: Re: Fw: PE Review Materials
- Previous by thread: RE: PE Review Materials
- Next by thread: Re: Fw: PE Review Materials