Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Back issues of MSC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Back issues of MSC
- From: JPRiley485(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:22:44 EDT
Scott Melnick wrote: "For those of you who don't have a library of MSC's to refer to, you can find the entire Steel Interchange history at the Modern Steel Construction website (www.modernsteel.com)." -------------------- Harold Sprague referenced Modern Steel Construction, April 1993. It appears to me that back issues go back only to April 1998 (online, that is). Am I missing something? JPRiley
- Prev by Subject: Re: AutoCAD helix
- Next by Subject: Bad news Structural Engineer ??
- Previous by thread: RE: source for design of single angles in bending??
- Next by thread: Do not forget to signup