Re: Moment Frame Algorithms??

Bill,

Because of an oddity with the way the web site was developed, the date
listed in the Steel Interchange information is not the date it appeared in
the magazine (which would actually be useful), but rather the date it was
posted (which really doesn't help anyone). The best way to find an "older"
question is through the search engine (search by a keyword).

Hope this helps.

Scott

> From: Bill Allen <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Moment Frame Algorithms??
> Date: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 10:49 AM
>
> It appears that, unfortunately, the online versions only go back to
April,