Conctere Strength

I am designing a concrete pit wall about 8 inch in thickness and 4 feet tall.
My client wants to impose load on the wall about 4 k/ft (vertical load) after
8 to 12 hours the concrete is poured. I am telling my client to wait 7 days
before concrete can gain 70% of the strength or at least 3 days if I use
rapid hardening cement. If any body has past experience on this matter,
please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
SS