From: SONSUR2(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:SONSUR2(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 6:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Conctere Strength

I am designing a concrete pit wall about 8 inch in thickness and 4 feet
tall.
My client wants to impose load on the wall about 4 k/ft (vertical load)
after
8 to 12 hours the concrete is poured. I am telling my client to wait 7 days
before concrete can gain 70% of the strength or at least 3 days if I use
rapid hardening cement. If any body has past experience on this matter,
please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
SS