Convention Wood Panel Update

More reasons for you to sign-up for the upcoming SEAOC Convention at:

http://www.seaint.org

Panel Discussion on Wood issues has now been finalized. It will be on Saturday morning at 10:35 AM. Speakers are: Dennis Wish, Kelly Cobeen, John Coil and Doug Thompson. Moderator Shafat Qazi. We are waiting for one more speaker to confirm.

New development: EQE and DegenKolb have engineers in Turkey currently. We are making arrangement for them to make a presentation on Saturday Morning before the Panel discussion. I will keep you posted about this development.

Since I will be moderating the Panel discussion, so please send your question directly to me at seaint-ad@seaint.org.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT