Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Convention Wood Panel Update[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Convention Wood Panel Update
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:11:36 -0700
More reasons for you to sign-up for the upcoming SEAOC Convention at:
Panel Discussion on Wood issues has now been finalized. It will be on Saturday morning at 10:35 AM. Speakers are: Dennis Wish, Kelly Cobeen, John Coil and Doug Thompson. Moderator Shafat Qazi. We are waiting for one more speaker to confirm.
New development: EQE and DegenKolb have engineers in Turkey currently. We are making arrangement for them to make a presentation on Saturday Morning before the Panel discussion. I will keep you posted about this development.
Since I will be moderating the Panel discussion, so please send your question directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shafat Qazi, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Convention Update
- Next by Subject: Conventional Lumber Diaphragms
- Previous by thread: SEAONC Seminar at PG&E
- Next by thread: dynamics of structures