From:  MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent:  Thursday, August 26, 1999 12:38 PM
Subject:  1955 UBC

Can anyone tell me if there ever was a 1955 UBC?

Sincerely,
Mr. Marlou B. Rodriguez
Engineer

Robert Englekirk Inc. (REI)
Englekirk and Sabol  (ESI)
1130 North Nimitz Hwy #A215
Honolulu, HI 96817-4579

Note:  The comments that I write,
are my own opinions and are not
necessarily the opinions of REI or ESI

*	This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*	Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*	subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
*	admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
*	"join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
*	to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
*	type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
*	email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*	send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*	without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*	site at: http://www.seaint.org