RE: Required wall attachment to a flexible diaphragm.

What about 1632.2 where it says, "Rp for anchorages shall equal 1.5 for
shallow expansion anchor bolts, shallow chemical anchors or shallow
cast-in-anchors.  Shallow anchors are those with an embedment
length-to-diameter ratio of less than 8".

This would yield Fp=2.12Wp!!!  That seems REALLY high.