I would recommend "Concrete Repair and Maintenance Illustrated" by Peter Emmons.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/AV/FD/FluorCorp on 08/26/99 07:02
AM ---------------------------

From: MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com AT fdinet on 08/25/99 07:52 PM EDT

To:   seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org AT fdinet@ccMTA-fdlncta10
cc:    (bcc: Tom Hunt/AV/FD/FluorCorp)

Subject:  Concrete repair manuals

I am currently working on some projects in which I have to repair concrete that
has spalled due to corrosion of steel.

Can anyone recommend a good book or manual on concrete repair.

Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Mr. Marlou B. Rodriguez
Engineer

Robert Englekirk Inc. (REI)
Englekirk and Sabol  (ESI)
1130 North Nimitz Hwy #A215
Honolulu, HI 96817-4579

Note:  The comments that I write,
are my own opinions and are not
necessarily the opinions of REI or ESI

 and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
 recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
 use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
 reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message
 is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
 the sender and delete the material from any computer.  Any
 views expressed in this message are those of the individual
 sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
 company.