presentation on Turkey earthquake in Santa Barbara in Sept.

     Due to the late developments in Turkey we are planning to have a
presentation from some SEAOC members who are there now , at the SEAOC
convention in Santa Barbara next month. The technical presentations had been
finalized June 1 ( this is currently displayed on the web site :
www.seaint.org )so we are trying to fit the presentation into the appropriate
time. I would appreciate hearing from members planning to attend if they
think this should be fit into the 30 minute time slot like the other paper
presentations or 1 hour , or longer. I have had several offers so we could
probably have our members who were there talk as long as desired. While it is
extremely interesting it is very difficult this late in the preparations (
which started over a year ago ) to make more than a 30 minute space since we
already have 31 speakers, but if i get feedback that more time is important ,
from enough people, we will try to add more time.The proceedings and program
have already gone to print.
Please post your opinions on the amount of time that would be appropriate.

Thanks in advance

Tom Harris
convention technical program chair