Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
presentation on Turkey earthquake in Santa Barbara in Sept.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: presentation on Turkey earthquake in Santa Barbara in Sept.
- From: Harris3803(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:08:07 EDT
Due to the late developments in Turkey we are planning to have a presentation from some SEAOC members who are there now , at the SEAOC convention in Santa Barbara next month. The technical presentations had been finalized June 1 ( this is currently displayed on the web site : www.seaint.org )so we are trying to fit the presentation into the appropriate time. I would appreciate hearing from members planning to attend if they think this should be fit into the 30 minute time slot like the other paper presentations or 1 hour , or longer. I have had several offers so we could probably have our members who were there talk as long as desired. While it is extremely interesting it is very difficult this late in the preparations ( which started over a year ago ) to make more than a 30 minute space since we already have 31 speakers, but if i get feedback that more time is important , from enough people, we will try to add more time.The proceedings and program have already gone to print. Please post your opinions on the amount of time that would be appropriate. Thanks in advance Tom Harris convention technical program chair
- Prev by Subject: Re: Prescriptive BWPs
- Next by Subject: Re: presentation on Turkey earthquake in Santa Barbara in Sept.
- Previous by thread: RE: Concrete below base
- Next by thread: Re: presentation on Turkey earthquake in Santa Barbara in Sept.