Mat versus Slab design

A question has arisen regarding minimum reinforcement steel in a mat
foundation.  I have a mat foundation that is 17' x 32' x 3'.  Supporting
two loads of 250k at about 8' and 24' along the length of the foundation
and centered in the short direction.  I have designed this ftg to handle
both the positive bending under the loads and the negative bending
between the loads.  The question is should the min. reinforcement be
taken as p=200/fy for flexure design or p=.0018 for min reinforcement of
slabs?