Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: rebar from 1971[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: rebar from 1971
- From: Paul Meyer <PMeyer(--nospam--at)HASimons.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:12:53 -0700
Title: RE: rebar from 1971
400 MPa rebar has been standard in Canada for a looooong time. That would be 58 ksi. Probably produced to meet the ACI 60 ksi standard too.
Try http://www.cpca.ca for more information
From: David Handy [mailto:dhandy(--nospam--at)trg.ca]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 08:47
Subject: rebar from 1971
Does anyone have any documentation to verify the most likely grade of rebar
used for a job that was built in Canada in 1971. I have a CRSI manual that
suggests that ACI-1971 was based mostly upon grade 60(ksi). Is this likely
to be the case??
- Prev by Subject: rebar from 1971
- Next by Subject: Re: rebar from 1971
- Previous by thread: Re: rebar from 1971
- Next by thread: Re: rebar from 1971