Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Radiant heat/conc. floor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Radiant heat/conc. floor
- From: "Mark D. Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:02:34 -0700
Does anyone have experience with a radiant heating system in concrete slab on grade? I have a client wishing to use this type of heating system. What precautions can be taken to ensure slab cracks not occuring at locations of pipes within the slab? Any takers on this? Mark
- Prev by Subject: RE: R value for Marine Facilities
- Next by Subject: RE: Radiant heat/conc. floor
- Previous by thread: My Appologies, Personal Message Re: presentation on Turkey earthquake in Santa Barbara in Sept.
- Next by thread: RE: Radiant heat/conc. floor