RE: Radiant heat/conc. floor

I know that Candlestick Park has that in their seating decks. It works
wonderfully, you don't even notice that its 10 below on the playing
field. (Just a little joke for the list)

Actually, I have nothing really constructive to add other than I think
most of the new baseball stadiums use this and now it actually works.

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer, Associate
CRJ Associates, Inc.
email: gerardm(--nospam--at)crjarch.com