inquiry

I would like to ask everybody here if they have a file on log homes, even
the oldest or ugliest, of your log home plans and specifications, its
structural design, connections, installations, electrical, plumbing,
lighting, etc.   I would like to know some knowledge from reputable
companies and apply it here in my country. I hope that every company having
this kind of work will be generous enough to empart me some of their
knowlegde in their log homes.  I'll appreciate it very much.

Visit Engr. Rios L. Prado's Homepage @
http:\\www.geocities.com/PicketFence/3040