Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
inquiry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: inquiry
- From: "Engr. Rios Prado" <rios(--nospam--at)freemail.webquest.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:48:31 +0800
I would like to ask everybody here if they have a file on log homes, even the oldest or ugliest, of your log home plans and specifications, its structural design, connections, installations, electrical, plumbing, lighting, etc. I would like to know some knowledge from reputable companies and apply it here in my country. I hope that every company having this kind of work will be generous enough to empart me some of their knowlegde in their log homes. I'll appreciate it very much. ___________________________________________________________ Visit Engr. Rios L. Prado's Homepage @ http:\\www.geocities.com/PicketFence/3040
- Prev by Subject: Re: Include parallel wall weight for shear?
- Next by Subject: Re: inquiry
- Previous by thread: Re: base plate design for tube and pipe columns
- Next by thread: Re: inquiry