Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Firewalls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Firewalls
- From: Davis Parsons <davisp2(--nospam--at)flash.net>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 15:49:03 -0500
The last time I designed a project with a firewall using the BOCA code, the firewall to be a freestanding masonry wall according to both the Code Official and the Fire Marshall. After several cost analyses, we determined that a double masonry wall was the most cost efficient way to construct the project with both being load-bearing. Thus if frame collapse occured in one section and brought down the wall, the other wall would still be in place.
- From: Chic Gilligan
- Prev by Subject: Re: Firewalls
- Next by Subject: RE: Firewalls
- Previous by thread: Firewalls
- Next by thread: RE: Firewalls