Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: inquiry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: inquiry
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 15:05:05 -0700
Further to Greg's reply.
There are a couple of excellent resources. They are:
1) Building with Logs by B. Allan Mackie
2) 2 article in Canadian Log House
Roof Support Systems by B.Allen Mackie & Norman Reid
Canadian Log House Spring of 1976 & Spring 1977.
Canadian Log House
Prince George, British Columbia
Allan Mackie's book is quite well known & readily available in most book
stores. One source is Crown Publications in Victoria at (250) 386-4636 or
fax (250) 386-0221
The two articles may be obtained directly from B. Allan Mackie in Prince
George or through a library loan.
If you have difficulty getting these article send me a fax & I can fax my
copy although it has deteriorated with age. These two articles are
From Gerry Buydens, P.Eng
Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: Re: inquiry
- Next by Subject: Inspection of post tensioned tendons
- Previous by thread: Re: inquiry
- Next by thread: Firewalls