Re: Structural fee for planetarium

John,

In my opinion, since you are designing a "planetarium", your fee ought to be
ASTRONOMICAL!  Spell everything out specifically--nothing left NEBULAS!

You may want to review the discussion on Eating Cost Overruns.  I hope you are
not (gasp) "bidding" to do this design work?

Here's some food for thought, which should get you in the right STARPARK:

***

REALTOR COMMISSION FEES (here in Portland, OR):

6% 1st  $500,000, then  5% of balance

Land 6-8% of sale price

example: realtor estimation math - for $700,000  [ASD]

   $700,000 x 5% + add another $5,000 = $40,000

   (which equals the real answer using the 6% rule above)

MAY THE FEES BE WITH YOU!

James Bela
Oregon Earthquake Awareness

Third time's the charm? Sorry to make this post come round more times than
Haley's Comet, but the SEAOSC Server boilerplate kept snipping my close.