RE: Fee Information Sharing

Well, you guys over there are lucky. You say $1.50 to $1.75 per sq. ft.
Thats around 645 pesos per sq. meter. While here, a not so famous or
ordinary engineer would charge around P40-P50 pesos per square meter for the
structural design sometimes plans are included. Then another engineer would
go as low as P20 pesos per square meter. But the minimum that I'v known is
P5000 for a 3 storey reinforced concrete building.

It's really low but that's the truth.

A. Yango
CE/SE
TMP