RE: Spreadsheet Title Blocks

Weak of mind, I gave up.  I had a printer produce a batch simply bordered sheets
with logo/name on each sheet.  Top right hand corner contains labels for
     "Sheet        of    "
     "Date:         "
     "Calc by: "

I sucummed to this remedial technique as I was frustrated with the variation of
programming that I use to compile submittals and my inability to modify all the
mediums for a consistent package.  I can control the margins of all programming
used for submittals, soooo I print all final documents on my preprinted
"letterhead".   Low tech.