Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Spreadsheet Title Blocks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Spreadsheet Title Blocks
- From: Paul_Reilly(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:05:09 -0700
Weak of mind, I gave up. I had a printer produce a batch simply bordered sheets with logo/name on each sheet. Top right hand corner contains labels for "Sheet of " "Date: " "Calc by: " I sucummed to this remedial technique as I was frustrated with the variation of programming that I use to compile submittals and my inability to modify all the mediums for a consistent package. I can control the margins of all programming used for submittals, soooo I print all final documents on my preprinted "letterhead". Low tech.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Spreadsheet Title Blocks
- Next by Subject: SSPC SP3
- Previous by thread: Re: Spreadsheet Title Blocks
- Next by thread: Steel Water Sorage Tank- Foundation Settlement Criteria