Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: RE: Fee Information Sharing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Francis.Ang(--nospam--at)toyota.com.ph, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: RE: Fee Information Sharing
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:43:54 EDT
After reading the message below I couldn't help but wonder what engineers in Turkey are paid. Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E. Richmond CA USA In a message dated 8/30/99 1:40:18 AM, Francis.Ang(--nospam--at)toyota.com.ph writes: >Well, you guys over there are lucky. You say $1.50 to $1.75 per sq. ft. > >Thats around 645 pesos per sq. meter. While here, a not so famous or > >ordinary engineer would charge around P40-P50 pesos per square meter for >the > >structural design sometimes plans are included. Then another engineer would > >go as low as P20 pesos per square meter. But the minimum that I'v known >is > >P5000 for a 3 storey reinforced concrete building. > > > >It's really low but that's the truth.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Fee Information Sharing
- Next by Subject: Re: Fee Information Sharing
- Previous by thread: RE: Fee Information Sharing
- Next by thread: Re: Fee Information Sharing