Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
truss plates and hanger nailing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: truss plates and hanger nailing
- From: Drew Morris <Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:30:58 -0800
Does anyone have where I can get information on allowing the placement of hangers for blocking to be nailed through truss gang nail plates. We asked the truss designer to have any splice or connection plates to be placed away from the locations for the blocking. This blocking is to support channels that will carry electrical trays and wiring. The blocking is fixed and cannot be moved. The truss designer says its no problem to nail hangers (Simpson LUS48) through the gang nail plates.
- Prev by Subject: Trial Designs
- Next by Subject: Re: truss plates and hanger nailing
- Previous by thread: Re: Clipped Nails
- Next by thread: Out of Plumb Trusses