Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Turkey EQ[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Turkey EQ
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:24:00 -0700
Does anyone have technical quality photos that could be use for seminars/mtgs. of the EQ site(s)? Of special interest would be classic structural failures et al. Would appreciate any direction. I will be culling media pictures but photos by engineers, for engineers, would be a prize.
Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Turkey Earthquake, Survivors Lead Calls to Punish the Builders
- Next by Subject: Re: Turkey EQ
- Previous by thread: RE: Out of Plumb Trusses
- Next by thread: Re: Turkey EQ