RE: Radiant heat/conc. floor

Our Eichler ('63) still has it's radiant system intact (knock on wood).  In
Switzerland, where we lived for a few years, radiant heating (Bodenheizung)
is the norm, usually powered by an oil-fired boiler.  It produces a much
more agreeable climate than forced air, in my humble opinion.

John Silva
San Rafael